Have you ever thought that starting an online business is going to be tougher than your full-time job?
Yes, the freedom is great. You get to work from wherever & whenever you want…no crazy office politics or a boss to deal with either.
But it’s actually harder than you thought it’d be.
You just wanted to carve out a tiny slice of the internet, share your voice, and make a decent income from your area of expertise (maybe you’re silently even wondering if you have an area of expertise).
But it seems so ridiculously hard with everything.
Different social media algorithms, social media graphics sizes, praying you don’t destroy your own WP site, and email marketing, let’s not even get into email yet!
Also, it seems like you have to sell to make it online, but you also hate selling.
You don’t want to be one of those so-called gurus who can’t stop talking about their success…
So yeah! Welcome to this whole new different world.
Your blog mentor is a platform for bloggers and small online business owners to get the information, encouragement, Inspiration, and empowerment so that they can go out there and conquer this online battle.
(If that’s you, stick around and have a look! I have awesome resources and tips especially for you.)
From social media to blogging, affiliate & or email marketing, Your blog mentor focuses on providing bloggers/online entrepreneurs with a strong foundation, actionable tips and tried and proven strategies to grow and scale their online reach.
This sounds very fancy, but in simpler words, I want to be an online mentor for those who want to be heard in the digital realm and for those who use blogging as a way to make their voice heard (because you either make your own way or follow someone else’s).
Your blog mentor is the platform I use to show you the discoveries, the mistakes and the questions I’m living with at the moment, in the hopes that my experience will be of service to others who are following the same path.
While there is a clear accent on growth (whether that is growing your blog, expanding your audience or building your online business), this blog will teach you how to achieve your goals by focusing on the fun and exciting part of blogging because growth is not always about the numbers.
That is why interviews with inspiring bloggers and online entrepreneurs are also frequently featured on this blog: to provide encouragement and inspiration that you can take and use along even when the numbers don’t add up.
Who I can help most, and Who I can’t
I get awesome results for…
- Bloggers + Online entrepreneurs who feel a little overwhelmed by all the FREE + PAID (useless) advice on the internet and who are looking for fresh strategies that can get them results.
- People who want to gain some online presence and are interested in turning their passion into a profitable part- or full-time business.
- Influencers and encouragers who want to grow their audience, reach out to more people and make a difference in this world.
On the other hand, I can’t typically help people who…
- Joined the internet solely to leave comments like, “ur ugly.” I welcome encouragement around these parts, yo.
- Aren’t willing to put in a little work to make their dreams a reality. My strategies aren’t gonna work unless you do.
I’d like to hope you fit perfectly into that first category, so we can move forward together.
If you’re still with me, then let me tell you a little bit more about me and what you can expect here. Sounds good?
What I Believe
I have a few semi-controversial beliefs that will cause some people to throw their fist up in agreement…and that will leave others a little cross-eyed.
You, of course, don’t have to agree with me (I welcome it!), but let me quickly lay out my overall philosophy about building a successful blog + business online.
I believe that…
- Trying to earn money through sidebar ads and sponsored blog posts ONLY is a surefire way to fail (I have a better way of doing things around here).
- You don’t have to spend 20 hours a day working on your business in order for it to succeed. I’ll show you how to create a life of balanced business bliss.
- Your experience, your knowledge, your everything…are vital to this world. You have the inherent power to do incredible things. Right?